Naruto Fantasy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Fantasy

Live as a ninja, make friends, enemies, and just have fun!

2 posters

Hayashi Flower Shop

Kiara
    Academy Student

Character sheet
    Ninjustu:
    Hayashi Flower Shop Left_bar_bleue0/100Hayashi Flower Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
    Genjustu:
    Hayashi Flower Shop Left_bar_bleue0/100Hayashi Flower Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
    Taijustu:

Hayashi Flower Shop Empty Hayashi Flower Shop

Post by Kiara Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:52 pm

Kiara ran into the shop and was stopped by her mother at the counter, "Kiara, you're late!" Kiara simply smirked and walked up giving her mom a small wave, "Sorry, got tied up playing hide-and-seek." Her mom rolled her eyes laughing, "As always," she said as she turned and headed to the door, "I'll be back in awhile, just gotta run some errands." Kiara nodded and walked over to the daiseys, "Yes ma'am," she said as her mother left. She then picked a daisy and placed it into her hair as she picked up a watering can and began walking around the shop, watering the plants.
    Shinji
    Shinji
    Genin

Character sheet
    Ninjustu:
    Hayashi Flower Shop Left_bar_bleue4/100Hayashi Flower Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)
    Genjustu:
    Hayashi Flower Shop Left_bar_bleue4/100Hayashi Flower Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)
    Taijustu:

Hayashi Flower Shop Empty Re: Hayashi Flower Shop

Post by Shinji Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:57 pm

he walks in to town and sees a sweet looking flowershop and wonders it they also sell herb plants and walks in..
    Kiara
    Academy Student

Character sheet
    Ninjustu:
    Genjustu:
    Taijustu:

Post by Kiara Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:04 pm

Kiara looked up hearing the door open and smiled seeing a man walk in. "Hello there," she said placing the can down and walking over near the counter, "Welcome to the Hayashi Flower Shop. How can I help you?"
    Shinji
    Shinji
    Genin

Character sheet
    Ninjustu:
    Genjustu:
    Taijustu:

Post by Shinji Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:06 pm

He looks to her and smiles kindly.." hello m'lady I was just passing throw and I saw you shop and was wondering if you sold herb plants here to?.." he smiles softly
    Kiara
    Academy Student

Character sheet
    Ninjustu:
    Genjustu:
    Taijustu:

Post by Kiara Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:09 pm

Kiara nods, "We've got a few. Depends really, do you want to cure something specific or just something to have on hand?"
    Shinji
    Shinji
    Genin

Character sheet
    Ninjustu:
    Genjustu:
    Taijustu:

Post by Shinji Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:14 pm

He smiles to her.." I prefer to have them on hand.. You never know what u might need them for you know and with me being a travailing doctor I can't take any chances..".. He chuckles softly
    Kiara
    Academy Student

Character sheet
    Ninjustu:
    Genjustu:
    Taijustu:

Post by Kiara Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:21 pm

Kiara laughs then turns and walks down an aisle picking up a herb and a weed, then crosses the store and grabs a root before returning to the counter setting it all down. "Ok, I've got Bitteroot for fevers, Smart weed can brewed in a tea for vomiting or swelling, and Maidenhair for coughs and asthma." She smiled and looked up the doctor, "Will these do for you?"
    Shinji
    Shinji
    Genin

Character sheet
    Ninjustu:
    Genjustu:
    Taijustu:

Post by Shinji Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:24 pm

He smiles to her and nods.." they will do great.. I'll takes the all .. I see you know your herbs aswell that's a good thing.... So how much do I owe you m'lady?.."... He keeps smileing to her
    Kiara
    Academy Student

Character sheet
    Ninjustu:
    Genjustu:
    Taijustu:

Post by Kiara Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:30 pm

Kiara nodded as she placed them all in a brown paper bag, "Yeah, I grew up studying flowers and plants. All part of the family trade." She chuckled and looked back at him, "How's 813 yen sound?"

(Lol, sounds like alot but its $10 in reality)
    Shinji
    Shinji
    Genin

Character sheet
    Ninjustu:
    Genjustu:
    Taijustu:

Post by Shinji Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:35 pm

He smiles to her .." well that's a good thing as long as u enjoy what you do and that sounds great.." he beaches into his sleeve and pulls out a bag and takes put the money and hands it to her.." here you go and here's a little extra for you for being such a good help and a great conversation.." he chuckles happly

( lol Kool)
    Kiara
    Academy Student

Character sheet
    Ninjustu:
    Genjustu:
    Taijustu:

Post by Kiara Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:39 pm

Kiara smiles taking the money and putting it where it belongs behind the counter, "Yeah, I love it here. Plenty of pretty flowers, plus sunshine and always one to put in my hair." She then came from behind the counter and put up a thumbs up, "Thanks, I try to make people wanna come back."
    Shinji
    Shinji
    Genin

Character sheet
    Ninjustu:
    Genjustu:
    Taijustu:

Post by Shinji Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:05 pm

He smiled to her and places his hand softly on her head and smiles..." good that just what I wanted to hear m'lady....and I'm sure you'll male others just A's happy A's you maid me... So tell me are you doing well , any pains or strange sickness that you got that dosent seem to go away?.."
    Kiara
    Academy Student

Character sheet
    Ninjustu:
    Genjustu:
    Taijustu:

Post by Kiara Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:09 pm

Kiara nodded and smiled, "Nope. I'm rarely sick, especially with medicine all around me!" She then frowned looking over at a picture on the counter of her father, "My dad wasn't so lucky...but he always taught me to think of death positively."
    Shinji
    Shinji
    Genin

Character sheet
    Ninjustu:
    Genjustu:
    Taijustu:

Post by Shinji Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:32 pm

( hey I g2g I'll brb in a bit and we can keep going ok)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:02 pm