Naruto Fantasy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Fantasy

Live as a ninja, make friends, enemies, and just have fun!

New Members! (General Announcement)

Raichii
    Raichii
    Admin

Character sheet
    Ninjustu:
    New Members! (General Announcement) Left_bar_bleue70/100New Members! (General Announcement) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
    Genjustu:
    New Members! (General Announcement) Left_bar_bleue40/100New Members! (General Announcement) Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)
    Taijustu:
    New Members! (General Announcement) Left_bar_bleue90/100New Members! (General Announcement) Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

New Members! (General Announcement) Empty New Members! (General Announcement)

Post by Raichii Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:53 pm

Hey everybody, thanks for joining the site! Given that this forum is relatively new, I would like for everyone's first character to start out in the Leaf Village so we can start filling up space rather than have everyone drifting off in space.

Trust me, this will make it easier for everyone to roleplay with each other, and in the future, when we have more members, I will start allowing you to choose which village you live in, and for those who already have characters will be able to have second characters, given that they have been active for awhile.

Thank you, and I hope you enjoy the role-play! Kukiko and I have a riveting plot planned that I hope you all will enjoy. ^_^

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:04 pm