Naruto Fantasy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Fantasy

Live as a ninja, make friends, enemies, and just have fun!

Character Template

Raichii
    Raichii
    Admin

Character sheet
    Ninjustu:
    Character Template Left_bar_bleue70/100Character Template Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
    Genjustu:
    Character Template Left_bar_bleue40/100Character Template Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)
    Taijustu:
    Character Template Left_bar_bleue90/100Character Template Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Character Template Empty Character Template

Post by Raichii Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:49 am

To create your character, click "New Topic" then put your character's name in the title of the topic (Last name, First name) then fill this out in the description. If you want, you can just copy and paste it into your character's topic. (You cannot RP until your character is approved. You can post in the "Random" section though)

PM me if you want a special role for your character: Aka Hokage, bad guy, etc. You need my permission for something like that.

Here's an example that might help you for making your character. https://narutofantasy.rpg-board.net/t107-raichii-katoDon't worry, your history doesn't have to be as long as the example.

I do not take full credit for this template. I found it on another forum, and found it to be more detailed and helpful than the original template I had. I only made a few minor adjustments.

Code:
    [size=18][u]Basic Information[/u][/size]

[b]Name[/b]: (last, and then first please)
    [b]Age[/b]: (this is self explanatory, but don't go making an Academy Student 30 years old, or whatever. keep it realistic to the rank)
    [b]Zodiac[/b]: (this is optional and can be found on Google and give your character added personality traits)
    [b]Gender[/b]: (male or female, quite obviously)
    [b]Clan:[/b] (optional, just put the name of the clan.)

[b]Looks[/b]: (include a picture if you can)
    [b]Physical appearance[/b]: (be as detailed as possible)

[b]Personality[/b]: (again, be nice and descriptive. what annoys your character? what makes them happy? are they shy, confident or something completely different? tell us that here)

[size=18][u]Rank Information[/u][/size]
    [b]Rank[/b]: (this means whether you are an Academy Student, Genin, Chuunin, Jounin etc. Remember, only Genin or lower unless you have permission to be higher up. When your character raises in rank during his/her lifetime, I'll update it for you.)
    [b]Village[/b]: (where your character is from. Pick Only One:
    [i]Konohagakure no Sato [The Hidden Leaf Village]
    Kirigakure no Sato [The Hidden Mist Village]
    Kasaigakure no Sato [The Hidden Ash Village]
    Kumogakure no Sato [The Hidden Cloud Village]
    Iwagakure no Sato [The Hidden Rock Village]
    Otogakure no Sato [The Hidden Sound Village]
    Sunagakure no Sato [The Hidden Sand Village][/i]
    If your character is a rogue ninja, then just type Rogue ninja instead, then explain which country your character had left.)

[size=18][u]Skill Information[/u][/size]
    [b]Skill Groups[/b] (Point out which group is 1st, 2nd, or 3rd as far as your character's strengths, and do the same for the subgroups as well.)
    [u]Physical:[/u] ANSWER HERE
    -Strength: ANSWER HERE
    -Speed:ANSWER HERE
    -Stamina/endurance: ANSWER HERE
    [u]Mental:[/u]ANSWER HERE
    -Intelligence:ANSWER HERE
    -Tactics: ANSWER HERE
    -Willpower:ANSWER HERE
    [u]Chakra:[/u]ANSWER HERE
    -Control:ANSWER HERE
    -Power:ANSWER HERE
    -Reserves: ANSWER HERE(This would be the amout of chakra supply your character has.)
    [b]Skill Speciality[/b]: (this is where you state what specialities your character have. Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Puppetry, Medical Ninjutsu. Fuuinjutsu (seals), Kenjutsu (weapons), and Clan based jutsu, are all forms of this)
    [i]Primary[/i]:
    [i]Secondary[/i]:
    [i]Tertiary[/i]:
    [b]Elemental Affinity[/b]: (what element are your jutsus? Fire [Katon], Water [Suiton], Lightning [Raiton], Earth [Doton], Wind [Fuuton? You can only have more than one when you are a high rank and have permission.)
    Special Characteristics: (these abilities are unique to your character. we allow things like a longer stamina, or slightly more nimble than other ninja *please note: there has to be a reason for being like this*)

[size=18][u]Weapons[/u][/size]
    (Please list all of your character's equipment. Obviously it wouldn't make sense if a single ninja could carry countless weapons, so keep it to a minimum please.)

[size=18][u]History[/u][/size]
    [b]Pre-Academy:[/b]
    [b]Academy:[/b]
    [b]After Academy:[/b]
    (provide a detailed account of your character's history so we can know why they became who they are today. Include a bit of family background to help portray your character please)

And this is what it should look like.

Spoiler:

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:48 am